APSCo Marketing Forum: An APPsolute Pleasure!
Delighted for the opportunity
KeyApps would like to thank everyone who attended the recent APSCo Marketing Forum and those who showed further interest in our product and service. John Edwards was delighted to have been given the opportunity to present and discuss at what has been described as one of the most popular marketing forums in recent years.
John Edwards – “Mobile application technology now plays an important role within the recruitment industry. I hope the message was clear and the audience went away motivated by the opportunities mobile holds for their respective recruitment businesses.”
Recruitment agencies are now seeing the benefits of using KeyApps as their dedicated mobile app development partner, and we would like to extend our software and expertise to you.
KeyApps Features & Functionality
Easy Integration with Broadbean, Idibu, Logic Melon and JobMate App Promotional â€œBranding Packâ€ including 100 Character Boolean Search, QR Codes, HTML Available on the AppStore Logos, Company App Marketplace Home
- Browse, Search, Favourite and Apply for Vacancies
- About & Contacts Section with Google Map Links
- Agency Twitter Feed
- Candidate Profiling via Filtering and Categories
- Real time in-app notifications
- Push Notifications
- Secure the most relevant positions quicker than any other traditional resource channel
- Find relevant agency & industry news, including video
- Apply for vacancies with their CV and any other relevant documentation
- Request a call back
- Refer a friend
- Share via Facebook and Twitter
- Use integrated Payslip/PAYE Calculator
Additional features and functionality can be implemented based on specific agency and candidate requirements. To request a free demo click here.