Although data can be exported from the Applicant Management System in a piecemeal manner, KeyApps will be implementing a full candidate export routine which will allow the data to be transported to another system or for reporting to the candidate/user what information is currently held.
Clients will be given the ability to request a password reset/change via the Applicant Management System that will send a link to a designated email address.
– All data held on our servers is encrypted by default
– We use the latest bcrypt routines for all passwords
– Security logs are regularly monitored
– We actively monitor for any non-API/AMS/backup data access or alterations
– By request we can implement IP Blocking/Access with regards to the Applicant Management System
Please read our Data Processing Agreement for more information