How to Engage with Candidates through your Mobile Recruitment App
You have a great new mobile app and you’ve marketed it to perfection. You’re getting loads of downloads – so what now?
3 simple steps will help you to increase engagement with candidates via your mobile app for fantastic ROI.
Keep it clear
Make job descriptions easy to read and understand, and provide contact information where possible, to generate more interest and applications.
Ensure your app contains all of your agency’s contact information:
- Office locations with directions and map links
- Contact telephone numbers and email addresses
- Social media accounts
Utilise direct communication
Push notifications are a great way to get candidates engaging with your app.
- Convert downloads into registrations by sending a message to remind all unregistered users to sign up today.
- Convert registrations into valuable contacts by reminding registered users to upload their CV.
- Secure more applications by alerting app users to check out your latest jobs.
- Got some interesting news? Let users know!
Be sure to keep your app’s additional content up to date to provide added value.
Regular news updates will keep users coming back for more until their find their ideal job through your agency.
Opened a new office or running a competition or referral scheme? Make sure your app users can see this new information, express their interest and get in touch with you easily.
Looking for app marketing tips? Check out How to Market your Recruitment App to Drive Downloads