Our Data Processing Agreement can be found here
- KeyApps will not retain personal data after contract cancellation or expiry.
Data We Store
- Data received through registrations/applications received into the Applicant Management System. This usually includes Name, Contact Details and CV but might also include additional information and documents as required by, and with agreement of, the Client.
- Data added to the Applicant Management System by the Client
Recruiter / Client
- Data of consultants listed within the Applicant Management System. This usually includes Name.
- Data we collect in order to set up any accounts/services on the Client’s behalf. This will usually include Owner / KDM Name, Contact Details, Company Email Addresses (as provided by the Client), Company DUNS number (as required by Apple).
- Personal data about client candidates and client employees may be accessed and processed by KeyApps employees for the purpose of providing Customer Support when requested by the Client. Unless a direct, or indirect (by way of maintaining the agreed service) request is made by the Client no data will be accessed, processed, altered or deleted by KeyApps. its employees or subcontractors.