SPOTLIGHT: Specsavers Recruitment Services Locum Diary
KeyMessaging and the Specsavers Recruitment Services Locum Diary App is synced with Access Groups RDB ProNet.
Over 260,000 KeyMessages sent since February 2017
KeyApps can integrate Google’s own advanced Firebase tool into our Recruitment App Development build. As a recruitment technology provider, we understand the importance data plays in shaping recruitment practice and process. KeyApps is already presenting important data and analysis through our existing analytics tools.
For further information regarding data and analytics please contact [email protected]
Specsavers Recruitment Services – Communications and Engagement Manager:
‘’The Specsavers Locum Diary App’’ has been a real success since its launch. We’ve had a host of positive comments from our users and following a complex integration process, we’re beginning to really see the benefits of this technology.’’
KeyApps – Managing Director, Paul Dawkins:
‘’KeyApps have produced an engaging, useful and streamlined Candidate Management App. With our synced two-way messaging technology, Consultants and Candidates are seeing the full benefits of having this advanced, user-friendly software.’’
KEYMESSAGING KEY FEATURES AND FUNCTIONALITY
- Push unique notifications (messages) to app users through the ProNet Plugin and via their ProNet System. These messages can be delivered to individuals and groups of workers.
- Receive notifications from workers. Messages are fed into ProNet, the group or candidate record, and are backed up by email.
- Create a placement within ProNet that registers an assignment against the worker’s diary feature
- Send messages to both recruiters and their ProNet record and specific groups
- Monitor existing placements and deliver availability easily from the app
- Refer colleagues